We need helping hands for the following activities:
- Organize, plan, schedule, document regular Rebel calls, hangouts, webex, Skype etc > see also our Tools Section.
- Nadja Petranovskaja already volunteered
- Regional Moderators for upcoming Rebel Jam on 26 June 2014. We are looking for 2 Rebels for US West Coast, 2 Rebels from US East Coast, 2 Rebels from European time zone, 1 Rebel from India time zone, 1 Rebel from Australia Sydney time zone
- Creatives: we are looking for photographers, graphical artists, visual artists, video hackers, musicians, etc who can help us with:
- Making proposals for our logo, colour, etc that could be used consistently on buttons, flags, t-shirts, etc
- To create a set of consistent visual elements (picture, icons, typography, etc) that we can use on our website and publications.
- A powerful teaser video on Corporate Rebels United that could go viral
- To create/compose the Corporate Rebels United song
- To make a RSA animation (or other, use your creativity) video of Petervan’s presentation at Enterprise 2.0 Summit, 10-12 Feb 2014, Paris. See also our events page.
- PR responsible: somebody who can amplify the Corporate Rebels United messages and activities in a consistent way towards Executive Leaders magazines, online publications, and social media
If you are candidate/volunteer, use the contact form below, and we’ll add your name and contacts to the site: