Several rebels already have set-up local chapters or Corporate Rebels United. Find your city below, and contact these awesome people to know more what’s going on in your area.
- Amsterdam. Marloes Pomp. Marloespomp@gmail.com
- Bangalore. Mukesh Gupta. email@example.com
- Bangkok, Antoine Viornery, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boston. Richard Kasperowski. email@example.com
- Brussels, Anouk van Oordt, firstname.lastname@example.orgMadrid. Patrick Verdonk. email@example.com
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Healthcare Rebels Central, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://hcrcentral.blogspot.ca
- Geneva, Diane, email@example.com Website/Wiki adress for the Local Chapter: http://rebelsatwork.ch
- London, Duncan Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org, want to disrupt the corporate norm to bring new thinking about value and value creation built on humane principles and sustainability
- Luxembourg, Anna Hedrzak, email@example.com, creates a network of open-minded people. Agents of change and source of fresh ideas. People who dare to think differently and put in place new, innovative ways of working and doing. Regular meeting of people who dare, inspire and get inspired and are ready to experiment.
- Melbourne, Josie Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miami, Freddy Guevara, email@example.com, http://freddygzone.wordpress.com/
- Nashville. Daniel Roke. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paris,Jenny Gadenne, email@example.com Business is a force for good. Now listen to what is emerging, what is in the process of being felt&thought in the boardrooms, the meeting rooms, the factories, the tills, the company cars, the client’s head & hearts … Hear the unsaid (yet). See the un-visible (yet). Then speak-out, unveil, trust, try new things, rush, test, redo, pause, celebrate, and try again, trust again, … We reclaim emotions, meaning, beauty, co-creation, invention, spontaneity. We reclaim the adventurous journey of discoveries. Within ourselves. And within our businesses : our clients, suppliers, business partners, staff, leaders, shareholders, etc. It ‘just’ takes Fresh insight and fresh action. That’s what Parisian rebels -who walk their talk- will promote : – )
- Portland, Oregon. Carri Munn. firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Francisco. MJ Petroni. email@example.com
- Sydney, Charles Collingwood-Boots, Charles_boots@mac.com
- Vienna, Thomas Broessler, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.exantis.at-tbd: promoting the joint evolution of organisations, persons and tools, having fun and deep insights, attracting attractive people (virtual and real), setting up local events (maybe similar to Fuckupnite)
If you have a website/wiki/etc to manage your Local Rebel Chapter, let us know and we will happily add it to your contact details.
If you would like to set-up a local chapter yourself, please check-out our Set-Up Your Local Chapter Page